Frog Party Favor Bags
Our first item of printable party favors is a little frog! This unusual bag is perfect for making that usual sweet bag special. Think of those sweets held inside a toy – sweets are not the main thing!
Small frog is made from a single printed page and ideal for sweets, little coloring pencils or other small items. Bigger frog (who is older and so slightly darker green…) is made from 2 sheets of paper and can hold small picture books or notebooks, various combinations of small and bigger items.
They are easy to make and children will find them delightful. They will keep the bag to store things and as a toy.
You could also use it as a little bag wrapping for a birthday present.
Large Frog Favor Bag – LTR | A4
Small Frog Outline version (*Try this ink saving outline version with green cardstock and googly eyes!)
Our free printable files are for personal use only.
Please read our terms & conditions before downloading, thank you!
You will need:
How to make the frog party favor bag:
1. Score all dotted lines with an empty ball-point pen. I am using a ‘bone-folder’ in this picture which does the same job.
2. Using a craft knife (adults only) cut through the 2 solid lines to make the slots for the eyes.
3. Fold all dotted lines well and firmly, especially the mouth flap, before you start gluing. To glue the bag side, press down with a flat object like a ruler to help securing.
4. Glue the bottom flap and press both sides to secure well. The square flaps fold in first, then the triangle ones with glue on.
5. Pinch the sides firmly as in the picture.
6. Put both frog eyes through the slits.
The big frog favor bag is the same, you just need to glue the 2 sheets together to start with.
Please check back soon as we will be adding many more printable party favors.